Voir tous les résultats
Internship CEO Office (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
We are offering an exciting and challenging internship at the CEO Office. Here you work directly with the CEO Office team members to support our CEO in carrying out her responsibilities. You will support diverse projects, the preparation of meetings and large events and various other CEO topics. You can expect an inclusive & international environment with commitment to mentoring, on the job training, teamwork and transparency.
Who you are:
• Student in Economics/Business/Project Management/Strategy/Communication or taking a Gap Year
• Highly motivated, self-starter, willing to take ownership of your tasks
• Structured and reliable working attitude, ready to raise the bar
• Curiosity to learn new things, adapt quickly and challenge the status quo to innovate boldly
• Excellent communication skills in English, German would be a plus and strong computer literacy in MS Office (PPT, Word, Excel)
Duration: 4-6 months (Start February-March 2022)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.