Voir tous les résultats
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
US employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date unless an accommodation is granted by The Company. The Company uses the definition of fully vaccinated assigned by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention for purposes of considering satisfaction of this requirement which is a condition of employment.
MilliporeSigma in Burlington, MA is hiring a Senior Scientist to perform general manufacturing duties. Responsibilities will include solving problems in existing synthetic procedures and developing synthetic routes and methodology for research products. He/she will also provide technical support in field of expertise such as Organic Chemistry. This position will involve working with chemicals and laboratory equipment such as flammable solvents, corrosive materials and toxic chemicals.
- Lifting and moving of equipment of moderate weight and/or bulk
- Wearing all mandated personal protective equipment, which might include gloves, respirators, lab coats, face shields and other PPE
Who you are:
- Ph.D. in Medicinal Chemistry or other related Chemistry degree OR Maters Degree or Bachelors Degree with 10+ years of experience in a relevant scientific field such as Organic or Medicinal Chemistry.
- PhD in Organic or Medicinal Chemistry or Master’s degree with 5+ years’ experience in synthetic organic chemistry or Bachelor’s degree with 7+ years’ experience in synthetic organic chemistry
- Extensive knowledge of advanced synthetic organic methods, medicinal chemistry, or biochemistry
- Broad knowledge of other fields related to production and analytical methodologies
- Ability to identify and solve complex problems in laboratory processes
- Ability to successfully lead a team to solve complex problems
- General knowledge of OSHA, EPA and DEA regulations
- General knowledge of other scientific fields relevant to the use of products being developed
- Effective oral and written communication skills including technical documentation
- Effective knowledge of computers and software in laboratory environment
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.