Voir tous les résultats
Quality Technician IV
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
US employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date unless an accommodation is granted by The Company. The Company uses the definition of fully vaccinated assigned by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention for purposes of considering satisfaction of this requirement which is a condition of employment.
The Quality Technician III at MilliporeSigma will support membrane and device manufacturing work centers and applicable key stakeholders. This role will manage and document deviation events, change controls, and audit tasks in accordance with the Quality Management System. Supports programs to establish and maintain quality standards of existing products and services, as well as developing programs to focus employees on quality improvement. Develops policies, procedures and methods to check product, material, components and/or operational quality and improvements. This position will ensure accuracy and completeness of records and quality system data entry in compliance with department and corporate procedures.
- Maintain compliance to ISO 9001 and QSR (cGMP) for regulated devices in the department functions.
- Ensure timeliness of quality outputs in accordance with department needs.
- Monitor and trend the status of various quality systems specific to the applicable production work centers and report to key stakeholders to drive execution to due dates and overall reduction efforts.
- Maintain subject matter expert knowledge of electronic Quality and Documentation System(s).
- Exemplify corporate values in daily work and in relationships with others.
- Anticipate, recognize and control safety hazards and environmental impacts associated with job function (e.g. identifies risk reduction and waste elimination opportunities, reports all incidents and near misses, complete all EHS related training, wears proper Personal Protective Equipment).
Who You Are:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 3+ years of working knowledge and experience in an ISO 9001 and QSR (cGMP) management system
- 3+ years’ experience utilizing Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Word, Excel)
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- ASQ certification
- Trackwise experience
- High level of attention to detail and be self-directed and self-motivated
- Able to perform job duties with minimal oversight and guidance
- Recognized for high commitment to job, product quality and customer satisfaction
- Subject matter expert knowledge level in electronic Quality and Document systems
- Good oral and written communication abilities
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.