Voir tous les résultats
Customer Relations Specialist
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Customer Relations Specialist (GSA.KA Team)
The role will entail developing strong relationships with our strategic customers and account managers. Being able to differentiate between our Global strategic account, Platinum and local key account requirements. In line with our strategy, you will be able to consistently identify needs and requirements to promote our company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction.
- Being a single point of contact to our GSA.KA and account managers
- Responding and resolving internal and external customers queries (Phone & Email) within our SLA
- Identifying and following up on customer specific requirements
- Seeing through escalations to resolution whilst identifying root cause and enhancing customer satisfaction
- Proactively seek new opportunities to improve customer journey
- Liaising and collaborating with internal departments
- Reporting and presenting back to management when necessary
Who you are:
- Essential: GCSE Grade C or equivalent in English & Maths (NVQ Level 3 in Customer Service desirable)
- Computer Literate
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals at all organizational levels
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability in problem-solving
- Work accurately under pressure with attention to detail
- Be motivated and flexible
- Conscientious and reliable
- Be customer focused paying great attention to the needs of the customer
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.