Voir tous les résultats
Senior Quality Assurance Associate
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
US employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date unless an accommodation is granted by The Company. The Company uses the definition of fully vaccinated assigned by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention for purposes of considering satisfaction of this requirement which is a condition of employment.
The Senior Quality Assurance Associate at MilliporeSigma works within the Milwaukee QA team to ensure that the site meets customer and Life Science quality requirements. Responsibilities will include reviewing/updating procedures, providing training on quality-related topics, performing self-assessments and internal audits, assist with/or lead investigations/root cause analyses/CAPAs for customer complaints or other internally identified issues. Ensure that all aspects of product release meet analytical, production, packaging, and labeling specification in accordance with established quality systems. Support the maintenance, development, and improvement of GMP and/or ISO-9000 quality systems, such as auditing (internal, supplier, and customer), training, change control, complaint handling, and documentation control.
ADDITIONAL LOCAL NEEDS
General Office Environment: Noise level in office environment is generally quiet.
If performing office duties: Employee is required to sit, stand, hear, and use hands to operate all office equipment. Employee must view computer monitors for long periods of time. Vision requirements are close vision and the ability to adjust focus. Employee occasionally will be required to lift, generally no more than 25 pounds.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, Biology, or related Life Science field (or equivalent) with 3+ years of Quality Assurance experience in a manufacturing environment, OR
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Operations, or related Business field (or equivalent) with 3+ years of Quality Assurance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- General understanding of (current) Good Manufacturing Practices and ISO Quality Systems
- General understanding of Change Management principles
- Competent knowledge of and ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, SAP and eDoc
- Detail oriented and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and/or work with large volumes of data.
- Presentation skills – ability to present information in a clear, concise, and logical manner
- Ability to effectively problem solve
- Ability to professionally represent company policy and procedures
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.