Voir tous les résultats
Chemical Filler/ Labeler
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
US employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date unless an accommodation is granted by The Company. The Company uses the definition of fully vaccinated assigned by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention for purposes of considering satisfaction of this requirement which is a condition of employment.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
At MilliporeSigma as a Chemical Filler/Labeler you will be packaging hazardous liquids into various sizes and styles of containers, assure all filling procedures are properly followed and all closure specifications are accurately met. As well as assuring all packages are properly labeled and the finished units/cartons are correctly palletized. In this position you will be using weigh scales and operate filling equipment as well as completing filling documentation.
This is a Union position on 2nd shift – Monday to Friday 2:40pm to 11:10pm.
- May involve walking, standing, bending, and twisting, lifting and/or carrying up to 70 pounds independently on a consistent basis, including lifting/reaching overhead.
- May work near moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles, and/or toxic or hazardous chemicals.
- May utilize close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Who You Are:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to join the union within 120 days of starting role.
- Experience working second/night shift.
- Ability to learn and apply safe, functional, and efficient work practices.
- Ability to read and interpret material safety data sheets and other pertinent documents relating to safety, customer requirements, and procedures.
- Ability to perform basic math (addition, subtraction, multiplication).
- Ability to thoroughly document batch information legibly and accurately.
- Strong detail-oriented skills.
RSRMS MilliporeSigma Millipore Sigma
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.