Voir tous les résultats
Vice President, Global Brand Lead Evobrutinib
A career with EMD Serono is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Serono is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
US employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date unless an accommodation is granted by The Company. The Company uses the definition of "fully vaccinated" assigned by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention for purposes of considering satisfaction of this requirement which is a condition of employment.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
Your role: Now is a very exciting time to join us as Vice President, Global Brand Lead, Evobrutinib. In this role, you will lead the Evobrutinib Global Brand Team within the Neurology & Immunology franchise, directing and coordinating across functions to ensure superior commercial positioning and performance resulting in Evobrutinib positively impacting as many people living with multiple sclerosis (MS) as possible. You drive strategy development and launch execution of this prioritized pipeline asset, which has first-in-class and best-in-class potential and is fully enrolled in two, phase III trials in MS. You represent the brand perspective in the context of both current and future assets in the N&I portfolio. In this role you report directly to the Senior Vice President and Head of the Global N&I Business Franchise and manage a team of direct reports. This position has high visibility within the organization and requires close interaction with the commercial executive team as well as regional and key country leadership to ensure alignment regarding the translation of strategy into effective commercial initiatives and market performance. In this role, you are an inspiring and inclusive leader who models the values that comprise the company culture, drives the realization of the company’s vision for the N&I franchise, and executes the life-cycle plan to meet the broader corporate objectives.
Who you are:
- You completed a BA/BS required
- You have a minimum 10 years of direct pharmaceutical / biotech Industry experience in brand marketing and new product planning across multi-region setting.
- You demonstrated ability to prepare and lead a global launch with multiple filings
- You demonstrated ability to translate strategy into action; excellent analytical skills and an ability to communicate complex issues in a simple way and to orchestrate plans to realize opportunity, resolve issues, and mitigate risks.
- You demonstrated success in building uniquely defining brand strategies throughout the product life cycle for early development to post marketing; ability to create, translate, and execute strategic plans from vision to therapeutic conceptualization to commercialization
- You have an executive presence and exceptional written and verbal communication skills are essential
- You have excellent interpersonal, communication, and listening skills, with an ability to develop important relationships with key stakeholders, manage conflict, and negotiate for optimal outcomes
- Travel required (approximately 25%, including global travel)
- You preferably completed an MBA or advanced degree
- You preferably have N&I experience
- You demonstrated ability to prepare and lead a global launch with multiple filings (in Multiple Sclerosis preferred)
- You preferably have commercial functional leadership experience (e.g., marketing leadership, sales leadership, data and analytics, etc.)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.