Voir tous les résultats
Head of Talent Solutions, Life Science
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
US employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date unless an accommodation is granted by The Company. The Company uses the definition of fully vaccinated assigned by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention for purposes of considering satisfaction of this requirement which is a condition of employment.
**This is a remote role, location can be flexible but East Coast is preferred**
- Contribute to the creation and execution of the Life Science Business Sector Annual Talent and Development Roadmap
- Lead key, sector-specific talent initiatives/programs prioritized at Life Science level, from concept development to execution/measurement, for assigned area(s) of focus. Example areas of focus include early-in-career development, leadership development or diversity and inclusion
- Serve as talent consultant for assigned business(es), partnering with Sector HR Business Partner to set business-specific talent strategy and support execution of talent-related aspects of People Plans
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners and Business Leaders to support representation of assigned business(es) in Talent Conferences, Succession Planning and Global Programs, to develop a solid leadership pipeline for business-critical positions
- Build a bench strength of highly capable talents for business-critical roles, leveraging complex and dynamic information from a diverse range of internal and external sources in response to business challenges and in line with innovation, growth and talent pipeline demands
- With support from the team, manage the full-cycle placement process for all Executive Level positions within assigned Business Unit. Create executive briefings, dashboards and track talent progressions of placements to monitor performance to expectations
- Contribute to People Plans by identifying critical (future) capability gaps in the organization and implement actions to close them through the entire range of HR tools and programs, e.g. Strategic Workforce Planning
- Partner with and leverage the broader organization, upholding the HR Portfolio and Strategic Talent Management principles
- Leverage matrix by routinely sharing knowledge and best practices with HR Talent Solution peers in other business sectors
Who You Are:
- BS/BA Degree, business or related field
- 8+ years experience in some combination of talent and development, learning and development, change management, talent acquisition and/or HR business partnering
- Advanced degree preferred
- Strong business orientation and solution-oriented mindset
- Excellent communicator, with experience in consulting, engaging and influencing senior business leaders
- Experienced presenter and facilitator with exceptional story-telling capabilities through both verbal articulation and visual content, e.g. PowerPoint.
- Analytical, data-driven, with ability to interpret complex data to draw insights
- Solid experience managing complex projects
- Global experience, effective at working virtually with diverse and globally dispersed colleagues
- Strong collaboration and teaming skills, with ability to work in a highly matrixed environment
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.