Voir tous les résultats
Continuous Improvement Engineer
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
US employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date unless an accommodation is granted by The Company. The Company uses the definition of fully vaccinated assigned by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention for purposes of considering satisfaction of this requirement which is a condition of employment.
This position of Continuous Improvement Engineer takes a role in identifying, gaining consensus, and facilitating issues resolution of efficiency, Safety, and Compliance that impact our Mobius operations. The role contributes as a member of cross-functional teams to support production. Individual contributor role that works with a cross-functional team and provides Continuous Improvement for the team and processes.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Providing technical coaching, training, and guidance to shop floor personnel on core Lean Fundamentals tools like 6S, VSM and Standardized Work.
- Ensure proper deployment of TIERED structure meetings across a Value Stream, guiding teams through Danvers Daily Management System implementation.
- Lead Value Stream Mapping efforts to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Work with a cross-functional Value Stream team to create a transformation roadmap to meet strategic business KPIs.
- Support Kaizen Events as needed.
- Provides support for CAPA actions in relation to production direct impact.
- The ability to work with other support groups to identify issues, formulate solutions and then to implement changes as required.
- Ensure compliance with all factory guidelines and good documentation practices are followed to provide a safe, quality, and effective product for all proposed and implemented changes.
- This position will support both the needs of production as well as project related activities.
- This position will have interactions with Health, Safety and Environment (HSE), Engineering, Site Quality Operations, Outside Contractors/Consultants, Vendors, and Research & Development departments.
- Author / review / execute/ approve technical documents which support production operations.
Who You Are:
- B.S. in industrial, mechanical and/or other applicable engineering field required or;
- 1-3 years in pharmaceutical or biotech manufacturing, maintenance, and engineering experience
- Minimum of 1-year experience working in a pharmaceutical GMP environment.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
- Experience in the areas of customer support, operational excellence and problem solving.
- Flexible and accountable; detailed oriented work standards.
- People oriented; you have interest in working with a diverse group of people.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to work with cross functional teams actively, and cooperatively.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.