Voir tous les résultats
Work Location: [[filter3]], [[filter2]]
This information is for internals only. Please do not share outside of the organization.
The eBusiness Application Manager will lead a team around eCommerce data application solutions. Managing day to day application system operations. This includes directing a team of administrators and data scientists covering product information systems, website content, content translation for the eBusiness organization. The individual will work with various stake holders to optimize information and quality. They will work with solution architects, developers, and project management to plan and resource projects accordingly. Application lifecycle including contract compliance and security compliance will be the responsibility of the manager working with senior management.
Who you are:
- Bachelors/Master’s degree with relevant experience
- 4+ years of hands on experience with content application systems
- 5+ years working in catalog data management
- Experience with Agile methodology and software development using Scrum
- Excellent leadership skills and able to deliver work products on time
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with global team
- Must have excellent problem solving skills and be customer centric
- Experience managing a team
- Experience working with Business stakeholders and clearly communicating complex technical concepts
- Experience developing SQL
- Experience developing ETL processes, Pentaho Data Integration experience a plus
- Knowledge in Search Relevancy concepts and working with different tools (SOLR, Elastic Search, Endeca, Fact Finder, etc)
- Experience in Databases a Plus
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager
- Experience with Product Information Systems e.g. STEP, Informatica, IBM Product Master
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.