Voir tous les résultats
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
US employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date unless an accommodation is granted by The Company. The Company uses the definition of fully vaccinated assigned by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention for purposes of considering satisfaction of this requirement which is a condition of employment.
As Global Category Sourcing Manager; Clinical Outsourcing Procurement, you will be responsible for strategy development and implementation either at global level or in the region US/CAN, and managing a portfolio of Clinical Outsourcing spend categories in a matrix environment. As a key interface between internal customer departments (e.g. R&D functions, central vendor management, Corporate Procurement, and the company's external supplier base, the Global Sourcing Manager is accountable for understanding key business drivers and ensuring that customer requirements are fulfilled.
Hybrid working model (2 days in Billerica/Burlington and 3 days remote from home)
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Pharmacy, Chemistry, or other Pharma / Life Science program
- 4+ years of Procurement experience, negotiating agreements in the field of Clinical/Research Services or several years’ experience in Clinical/Research Operations or Clinical/Research Outsourcing area with exposure to Procurement (managing clinical trials and CROs, vendor management)
- Experience in sourcing clinical trials or other (related) services is a plus
- Solid background in finance and project management experience
- Knowledge of Good Clinical Practices (GCP), Good Laboratory Practices (GLP)
- Technology-savvy to leverage eProcurement and eSourcing tools such as: SAP, Oracle, and/or Ariba
- English (fluent written & spoken), German is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, advanced Excel skills is a plus
- Willingness to travel within US and abroad (10-15%)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.