Voir tous les résultats
Senior Manufacturing Operator C Shift
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
US employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date unless an accommodation is granted by The Company. The Company uses the definition of fully vaccinated assigned by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention for purposes of considering satisfaction of this requirement which is a condition of employment.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
Sign-On Bonus: $3000
At MilliporeSigma, the Senior Manufacturing Operator will serve a crucial role in manufacturing a quality product to our customers, by bringing a holistic approach to daily production.
- Drive production fulfillment and work closely with other team members in maximizing overall production efforts in a team environment.
- Fulfill production job duties in a cleanroom ISO 9001 environment.
- Carry out mechanical setups, feed machines, carry out basic maintenance tasks and execute various transactions in data software.
- Contribute to various department improvement efforts.
- C Shift: Sunday – Thursday 11:00pm – 7:00am
- Lift, push, and or pull up to 45lbs
- Stand for an 8-hour shift.
Who You Are:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Associates Degree or higher, OR Vocational Technical Trade Certification / Degree
- Able to follow safe work practices
- Familiarity with EH&S, ISO, cGMP, and other regulatory requirements in a manufacturing environment
- Certified Lean/Six Sigma experience (e.g. belt certifications, root cause analysis training, and kaizen experience)
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Knowledge of lock-out-tag-out and electrical safety
- Interpersonal and teamwork involvement
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.