Voir tous les résultats
Senior Sourcing Manager
You will be responsible for a broad portfolio in the field of Digital & IT Sourcing. You are accountable for developing and executing the sourcing strategies for one of the IT Infrastructure categories globally. In addition, you drive complex strategic initiatives and end-to-end sourcing processes for your category.
- Focus on driving complex strategic initiatives and end-to-end sourcing processes for your category in the field of IT Infrastructure Sourcing
- Deliver value beyond financial contribution, especially in the field of supply market innovation that helps drive digitalization.Develop effective, trustful, personal relationships with senior stakeholders, align strategies, and serve as a trusted advisor.
- Responsible to initiate strategic initiatives that deliver value
- Develop and manage strategic vendor relationships, in close collaboration with the Vendor Management Office
- Own the source to contract process for your area of responsibility starting with managing the business demand, decide on sourcing strategies, supplier selection processes, and lead negotiations
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 5+ years’ experience in Procurement or IT, OR 10 years' job related experience
- Demonstrated fluency in English written and oral communications
- Up to 10% travel, domestic and international
- Experienced and / or interested in IT Sourcing, especially in the Infrastructure area
- Good communication skills, strong business acumen, commercial understanding, and able to act as a Business Partner for senior management
- International and cross-functional experience
- Oral and written communication skills in other languages