Voir tous les résultats
Employee Services Process Expert
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As a Process Expert you will ensure high-quality project delivery in all Employee Services topics and value streams based on defined Project Management methodology. You will manage partnership with the Process managers as well as the Value Streams in order to design new products, deliver process improvements, implement innovations, work on CAPAs, fix broken processes (Global, local). You will ensures utilization of Project and Capacity Management technology to manage projects.
Who you are:
- University, Bachelor or master’s degree in HR- project management certificate will be a plus
- 5 years of experience in HR operations related fields in a corporate or consulting environment.
- 1-3 years of international work experience and demonstrated success in position(s) involving interactions with other departments and interaction with externals
- Demonstrated success in projects and initiatives aimed at increasing organizations’ capabilities, with measurable impacts
- Experience working with HR stakeholders at country, regional and global level
- Operational and cross-cultural team management skills
- Customer-oriented mindset and service management skills
- Interface Management
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.