Voir tous les résultats
Medical Director Oncology, Early Stage Development (all genders) full-time/part-time possible
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
In our Global Patient Safety team, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced medical professional (physician) as Medical Director in oncology and immuno-oncology, early stage development. In this role, you will drive and communicate integrated medical safety strategies for assigned development compound(s). You will also be responsible for leading a proactive safety surveillance and for delivering an effective signal and benefit-risk management. An experienced medical professional, you demonstrate scientific leadership, good decision making, and negotiating and influencing skills. You will collaborate closely within Global Patient Safety as well as with cross-functional colleagues to help inform product strategy. You present to governance and cross-functional boards and engage with regulators in scientifically grounded discussions to support the safety strategy, in the course of clinical development interactions and submissions.
Who you are:
- Physician with broad clinical experience, preferably in the relevant therapeutic area; alternatively, science or other healthcare related doctoral degree
- Experienced (minimum 5 years), preferably in both clinical development including translational safety medicine and pharmacovigilance; excellent knowledge of the pharmacovigilance regulations/guidelines and their application for activities related to assigned products
- Strong, mature scientific leader with good decision making, negotiating and influencing skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and quickly and ability to constructively interact with cross-functional teams
- Strong team player with excellent networking skills
- Self-motivated and proactive, with a clear sense of accountability; achieving results according to expectations is meaningful to you
- Entrepreneurial, you can drive projects within budget and timelines
- Experienced in handling safety issues related to known target organ toxicities (e.g. hepatic, renal, hematological) and very good medical understanding of oncology
- Expert knowledge of aggregate data analytics and understanding of related sciences such as predictive modelling, epidemiology, health outcomes and biostatistics
- Professional experience in a global matrix environment across regions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, notably ability to drive the safety strategy on cross-functional discussions/deliberations
- Proficient in written and spoken English
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com