Voir tous les résultats
Benefits Compliance Operations Lead, North America
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
US employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date unless an accommodation is granted by The Company. The Company uses the definition of fully vaccinated assigned by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention for purposes of considering satisfaction of this requirement which is a condition of employment.
Under direction of the Head of MBS Employee Services Reward to Pay, North America and in partnership with the Head of Benefits, North America, this position will provide oversight of all compliance and governance related to benefits and payroll. This role is responsible for staying abreast and implementing new compliance requirements as it pertains to benefits, leave of absence and payroll.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Monitoring regulatory environment for changes impacting benefits, leave of absence and payroll in the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada
- Consults with strategic partners to stay current on applicable laws/state leave programs and local PTO changes and provide guidance to benefits/payroll as needed
- Responsible for updating the head of MBS ES Reward to Pay, North America on benefit operations projects
- Provide support for operational compliance
- Creation/review of processes to ensure compliance as it pertains to benefits administration and payroll. Proactively seek areas for improvement; Perform gap analysis / work with HRIS/Payroll to identify any gaps in procedures
- Global reporting & internal audits
- Assist team members with benefit/payroll escalations
- Work closely with the Head of Benefits, North America (strategy) to translate strategy into operational design
- Assist with the integration, merger and termination of benefit plans with divested or newly acquired companies
- Support the Head of Benefits, North America (strategy) with the annual benefits budget
- Support Benefits Operations projects
- Coordinates the creation of standard operating procedures by working with respective subject matter experts
- Manage ticket escalation process by meeting with appropriate stakeholders
- Coordinate stakeholder meetings and prepare presentations
- Ensures compliance related activities on projects as it pertains to benefits, retirement, wellness and payroll initiatives
- Ensuring Plan Documents/SPDS are updated
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, etc. with 8+ years of benefits and payroll experience or relevant consulting experience – OR –
- Associate degree in Human Resources, Business, etc. with 10+ years of benefits and payroll experience or relevant consulting experience – OR –
- 2+ years working knowledge of federal and state benefit laws and regulations
- 2+ years working knowledge of SAP, UKG Payroll and Benefits systems
- Comprehensive technical knowledge of benefits programs and plans
Location may be flexible.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.