Voir tous les résultats
Global Medical Information Manager, Oncology (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Medical Information professional to join our Global Medical Information team as a therapeutic area manager in oncology. In this role, you will have the chance to become an expert in our oncology products and shape the Medical Information services to best meet the needs of our customers. The successful candidate will manage, create, review and drive forward the delivery of timely and valuable global responses to unsolicited customer inquiries and analyze the incoming inquiries for insights that can help the company improve our services. This role will also collaborate closely with cross-functional colleagues to help inform product strategy and with colleagues within Medical Information to drive innovation and continuous improvement initiatives.
Who you are:
- Proven track record of successful Medical Information delivery either in a Pharma/ Biotech company or agency
- Experience in creating content/medical writing preferred
- Experience in oncology strongly preferred
- Thorough understanding of regulatory, legal, and industry guidelines and requirements related to distribution of product information
- Minimum 2-4 years professional experience in an international Pharma/ Biotech setting in various aspects of drug development process especially clinical, biostatistics, regulatory, safety, or medical
- Terminal University degree in natural or medical science, preferably a PhD, PharmD, or MD
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Ability to communicate clearly and quickly and ability to constructively interact with cross-functional teams
- Has a clear sense of accountability, proactive in the style of working and makes sure that deliverables are achieved according to expectations
- Flexibility to switch between several Medical Information activities and to manage priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The position can be based globally, depending on the preference of the candidate.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com