Voir tous les résultats
Market HR Process Manager, US
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Location is flexible to include remote.
As a Market Process Owner within the MBS (the Company's Business Services) Employee Services Team, you are responsible for the proper translation of the global HR processes into the US market. These processes include all processes across the employee lifecycle that are supported from MBS Employee Services (e.g. Recruiting admin, Onboarding, Workforce Administration, Payroll, Learning administration,…). The clear focus is on bringing in more local process expertise as an additional layer to our global process design approach (matrix).
- You will partner closely with the US Market HR lead as well as with the MBS Value Stream Heads who are responsible for the delivery of our services to design local processes / improvements in an end-to-end process design approach.
- You will review and analyze relevant quality KPIs in the context of the MBS performance management process and drive discussions to improve our local service delivery.
- Your role includes the project management and project delivery for all relevant Employee Lifecycle related topics relevant for the market. You will be responsible to translate any new scope / new HR products into the local market specifics: Design to-be process, involving all relevant stakeholders, enable delivery organization.
- Your position will be part of the MBS Employee Services Processes & Governance team. This is a global virtual team that is responsible for process & project management within MBS Employee Services.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor degree in relevant discipline
- Strong HR knowledge with focus on employee lifecycle management and workforce administration
- At least 6 years of experience in HR operations related fields in a corporate or consulting environment
- 1-3 years’ experience working in international teams demonstrating success in position(s) involving interactions with other departments and externals
- Master’s degree in relevant discipline
- Demonstrated success in projects and initiatives aimed at implementing measurable process improvements
- Experience working with operational HR delivery teams and HR stakeholders at country, regional and global levels
- Strong Process Excellence Skills (Process improvement, Process mining, Six Sigma)
- Fluent English skills
- Strong project management skills
- Leading with without direct authority
- Excellent customer management skills
- Strong Change Management Skills & Influencing Skills
- Knowledge in SAP Success Factors (EC) to understand workflow principles and to be able to draft process flows in the system
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.