Voir tous les résultats
SAP HCM Technical Expert (all genders) full-time/part-time
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The SAP HCM Technical Expert is responsible to deliver evolutions of German Payroll solution and interfaces to various systems. In this position you will transform complex business requirements into productive solutions by developing or configuring system changes following state-of-the-art technical delivery. You will be performing detailed technical design, development or system configuration, unit testing and assistance to business testing.
In this role, we expect agile and in-quality development of solution evolution with deep understanding of the relevant business processes and, when needed, the quality control of deliverables from external partners and the transition of new solution evolution to the application support teams.
The SAP HCM Technical Expert will interact with Business Service payroll project and operations organization, HR Center of Excellence units, IT partners to deliver the agreed project and change portfolio.
Who you are:
- Expert in technical consulting based on SAP (HCM) applications and experienced in creation of functional concepts for joint implementation with fellow SAP HCM consultants
- Willingness to understand human resources regulations and business processes paired with a strong technical SAP background
- Independent development of complex ABAP reports, interfaces and forms in the SAP HCM environment, including quality assurance and technical documentation
- Experience in enhancing German payroll standards with ABAP would be an advantage
- Execution of customer-specific requirement analyses with SAP key users, integration and system tests
- Ability to drive configuring/review system configuration of software and to prepare/approve technical requirement specifications.
- Very strong German language skill
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com