Voir tous les résultats
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Roles related to business management of the company's Life Science Research & Applied portfolio products through channel (dealer / distributor / reseller) business management with structured monitoring, measuring, implement action and follow up for performance enhancement.
Task & Responsibility:
- Continuous improvement of existing channel performance with maximizing customer access and addressing new portfolio solution market.
- Set clear, aggressive, and achievable business operation target for each of channel partner accordingly the company's OP and strategy.
- Identify new market trends / segment to ensure company's solution provide right place through existing or new channel partner
- Set KPI for monitoring and measuring channel partner performance and guiding for moving forward company's strategic business direction.
- Continuously driving new channel acquisition for widen presence and tight coverage market where new company's solution providing through our partner to customer.
- Build short-mid-term channel strategy with formulation with current solution and possible resource as important part of Thailand commercial strategy.
- Establish and roll out DPP (Dealer Partner Program) for systematic approach and manage channel partner.
- Governance of dealer’s pricing, designated territory, segment, product group for dealing with right and efficient market approach.
- Tight collaborate with front line customer facing commercial function like sales and marketing for driving entire company's LS R&A commercial business success
- Smooth cooperation with business stake holder like customer service, supply chain, regulatory, finance etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Chemistry/Biology or business administration related major and MBA degree will be pulsed
- At least 5 years’ experience in commercial role like sales / marketing / business development / commercial operation position before
- More than 3 years channel (whole seller / dealer / distributor / reseller) performance management role before
- Multinational Company experience with trading business structure
- Technical / engineer industry (specifically Chemical, Biotech, Pharma, Food and Agricultural manufacturer) market landscape and trend understanding
- Government / Public customer (including academia) customer segment purchasing behavior and process understanding
- Deep understanding of channel management and proven track record in experience
- Logical thinking process with good in analysis skill in data set for proposing next action
- Understanding complexity and dealing with multiple stake holders
- Clear communication with internal and external customer for right message delivery
- Solid negotiation skill with proper approach with verbal and written way.
- Systematic process building and manage timely
- Strong collaboration with sales, marketing, customer service for making synergic impact
- Native Thai and good in English communication
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com