Voir tous les résultats
Bench Scientist for NCE DMPK (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
You have a knack for LC/MS and want to use your talent to discover and progress new medicines?
We are looking for a talented and motivated team player to strengthen our Biotransformation team within Discovery NCE DMPK. You will develop and perform LC-MS/MS based bioanalytical methods and high resolution MS based metabolite identification to support characterization of candidate drug molecules. As part of Research, we are responsible for the design, optimization, and characterization of new chemical entities with regard to absorption, distribution, excretion, and metabolism from concept generation to early development.
You will develop and perform LC-MS/MS based bioanalytical methods (e.g. for quantitation of NCEs in biological matrices) and LC-HR-MS based metabolite ID in vitro assays. You will ensure timely delivery of results with adequate turnaround time and data quality and have close interaction with the DMPK groups in Darmstadt and at other sites.
Who You Are:
- You have a BSc (or comparable) degree in a (bio-)analytical discipline or are a technician with 2-5 years of experience in LC-MS based bioanalysis of small molecules
- You are fluent in German or English, with an eagerness to learn to communicate in the other language
- You are proactive, have a problem-solving mindset and know how to organize yourself efficiently
- You know how to handle biomatrices (e.g. plasma, cells, enzyme preparations)
- Hands-on experience in metabolite ID assays is a plus, i.e. in performing state-of-the-art metabolite ID assays including high resolution LC-MS analytics and MS data interpretation
- You are able to perform well in a team, but also to work independently and self-responsibly. You have analytical skills with a strong focus on accuracy, reliability and sense of urgency to provide the right data within defined time frames
- Good IT knowledge (Windows platform, MS Office suite, data analysis, data management, electronic lab notebooks)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.