Voir tous les résultats
Medical Excellence & Governance Manager
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
Operations & Excellence:
1.Lead process of medical strategy implementation & realization
2.Responsible for tracking and steering performance of Medical Affairs, and analyze the monthly report, speaker database management
3.Support to develop and optimize the medical operational process and improve the internal effectiveness
4.Lead and conduct local internal training on compliance, finance, digital solution, and others
5.Support timely completion and up-to-date knowledge of Company policies / SOPs, and local laws and regulations
6.Maintain up-to-date GxP knowledge by following internal and external trainings
7.Enforce Local medical standards in TA
1.Support MA digitalization and transformation, deliver innovative programs,
2.Support global & local digital network, and provide China input and update
3.Lead digital transformation & innovative models
4.Conduct practice sharing globally & locally
Compliance & Governance:
1.Support MA head to/ as project leader to localize risk management
2.Support medical governance and ensure compliance in CMO-China
3.Conduct program/ activity internal check
4.Conduct system tracking & Oversight
5.Support audit & inspection readiness, conduct self-check and training
1.Support to develop and optimize the medical operational process and improve the internal effectiveness
2.Lead and conduct local internal training on compliance, finance, digital solution, and others
Who you are:
• Bachelor degree or above required on related scientific field, preferably in medicine and pharmacy.
• Overseas study experience is preferred;
• More than 3 years experiences of Aedical Affairs, the experience of medical excellence, medical operation and medical compliance are highly preferred. Rich work
experience could help conduct the position successfully.
• Multi-national pharmaceutical company experience is preferred.
• Rich experience in analytical skills and ability to understand complex processes, project management and project leadership skills.
• Excellent competency of English language；
• Good organizational and time management skills;
• Good communication skills;
• Have an understanding of Medical Sciences and translation to medical strategy;
• Very good interpersonal and influencing skills;
• Strategic thinker;
• Thrive in complex and uncertain situations;
Functional Area: Medical Affairs
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com