Voir tous les résultats
Technical Application Consultant Upstream (M/F) - Scandinavia
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: Leveraging your technical expertise from cell line generation to manufacturing of GMP cell culture media and supplements: you effectively hunt and drive sales for in-scope Process Solutions (PS) Upstream portfolio. Partnering with several business partners (account managers, tactical specialists, R&D and process development scientists): you are responsible for the tactical execution of the PS Upstream strategy on your territory within the scope of EMEA commercial activities. As such, you will segment customer profiles on your territory, create differentiated value with catalogue and customized cell culture solutions, and drive technical customer collaborations until the closure of business deals. You express curiosity for Upstream solutions beyond your primary scope, contributing to uncovering sales leads for the entire Upstream ecosystem including equipment and services. You are ideally based in Scandinavia, with regular travel for face-to-face customer meetings.
Who you are:
- You have a Master’s Degree or PhD in Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry or closely related science in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry or closely related science in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry.
- You have excellent internal and external communication skills. Curious mindset, eager to learn from new bioprocess applications.
- You have analytical thinking with a strategic-selling mindset. Quickly adapt to a matrix environment to answer various customer needs and applications.
- You are fluent in English.
- You are based preferably in Sweden.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.