Voir tous les résultats
Technical Application Expert / Process Solutions_Life Science (Tokyo)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
ライフサイエンス プロセスソリューションズ事業本部 カスタマーアプリケーション アップストリーム
- データシート、テクニカルシート、プレゼンテーションパッケージの作成 など
- ライフサイエンス業界におけるプロダクトマーケティング業務、技術営業 業務経験3年以上
In the role of “Technical Application Expert” is responsible for the implementation of regional/local and/or segment marketing strategies for projects and/or products defined in the global marketing plans. Furthermore you support local regional sales teams, the appropriate Account Manager and where applicable Sales Development Specialists in pursuing new business opportunities, focusing on strategic accounts, large business opportunities and complex solutions with product launches and seeding activities.
Drive business strategies into the field and fulfill a field-focused role that is close to the customers, regional markets and local needs with in depth expertise and knowledge on the respective segment of applications. Furthermore, “Technical Application Expert” is in charge of the continuous monitoring of markets/customers, competitors, products and applications and you identify fields for innovation, innovative applications and products in cooperation with the sales teams and Global Marketing.
• Break down the global strategies to regional and local marketing plans, tactics and actions. Execute regional/local product or solution positioning content
• Drive and track development of regional and local growth potential
• Recommend quick wins & cross-selling opportunities to the Regional Account Managers , Sales Development Specialists and any other customer facing personnel.
• In coordination with global marketing, develop, implement, support execution and monitor the annual seeding program.
• Monitor and report on competitive activity and prepare plans for sales organization to counter-attack.
• Ensure successful introduction of new products/programs by organizing alpha and beta testing, fine tuning the product concept, defining product positioning and the selling strategy
• Use technical expertise to ensure optimal use of Process Solutions technologies in its regulatory environment by identifying customers needs and potentials Consolidate voice from markets and customers eg. new application adoption, product performance evaluation, benchmark data, successful story, customer/market trend as sales tool for sales and feedback for R&D and Global Marketing for future product development and market plan or strategy setting.
• Identify fields for innovation and demonstrate potential for new markets, new products and new applications and coordinate access to relevant key contact partners at the customer side.
• Lead and participate to the technical training program of the sales force in order to reach and maintain the required level of knowledge of products, application and services
• Define and drive the thought leadership activities including public conference, webinar, on-site seminar and publication to create engagement with industry and establish high-level networking and collaboration with key accounts or academia KOLs that results in a tangible benefit for MM
• Lead brand awareness program for local market including public seminar, exhibition or other branding activities
• Develop a strong network with our different local sales teams and the appropriate Key Account Managers and Global Marketing.
• Develop localized sales tools with the adoption of local market trend and local customer’s need.
- Work in partnership with sales in customer interactions to position and present our offerings. Use ability to match customer pains with gains to aid the sales process.
- Use strong practical expertise of customer operational environment in specific application area to assist Sales, Field Marketing and other stakeholders to better understand the customer operational environment.
- Demonstrate strong technical product expertise focused on a specific application area or areas e.g. upstream and act as a technical information source in the sales process.
- Conduct in-depth process reviews, bringing real value to the customer operations.
- Have excellent competitive positioning knowledge and exploit this to assist Sales, Field Marketing and other Stakeholders to better understand competitive environment.
- Actively participate in the sales tactics development with Field Marketing Specialist and execution with Account managers. Interface with MSAT at the correct stage in the sales process. Support implementation of corporate initiatives and product cycle management in field. (e.g. drive conversion, product adoption, product obsolesce etc)
- Provide frequent and detailed input concerning the effectiveness of our Strategy to the Field Marketing Specialists, both formally and informally.
- Be a resource for required technical trainings.
- Be open and exhibit a desire to develop. Pro-actively interact with manager to propose areas for development and improvement.
- Other tasks assigned by your superior.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor Degrees in Life Science, Biotechnology or relevant field (Master or PhD can be considered)
- 4 to 8 years of work experience in relevant industry, such as Biomanufacturing, Life Science, Research in drug discovery
- Technical expertise in bioprocess (Upstream Development)
- Fluent in English
Recruiting Contact: Nozomu Yokota
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com