Voir tous les résultats
Technical Service Scientist
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
At MilliporeSigma, the Process Solutions Technical Service Scientist provide technical expertise and support to our customers through our toll-free phone line, email, and website on our Process Solutions product portfolio and associated technologies used in the Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical industry. The Technical and Scientific Solutions (TSS) group provides high quality scientific and technical support to MilliporeSigma customers developing or manufacturing biopharmaceuticals. The Technical Service Specialist I is the key interface with our customer providing support with their technical and Quality inquiries.
- Support customers with their product and application inquiries by providing technical information, troubleshooting, and recommendations.
- Act as Customer Advocate, management quality complaints related to product quality, and work closely with our Quality associates to support our customers through this process
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams such as Field Marketing, Manufacturing, Product Management, Research & Development, Regulatory, and Sales.
- Assist in technical training programs and visit customer sites as needed.
- Handle multiple projects/responsibilities simultaneously.
- Maintain composure in challenging situations.
- Commit to fulfilling customers’ needs and solve problems.
- Less than 10% domestic travel
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biochemical Engineering, or related discipline
- 1+ years of experience with one or more of the following: Upstream Processing (cell culture, filtration), Downstream Processing (clarification, purification, TFF filtration, final fill), or Formulation (excipients, actives)
- 1+ years of work experience in a pharmaceutical, biotechnology or other life science related environment
- Proven experience networking within large organizations
- Skilled at networking and collaborating with internal business partners
- Familiarity with USP, EP & JP regulatory requirements
- Working knowledge of pharmaceutical formulation requirements
- Excellent communication skills, customer interaction skills, and the ability to work in a team environment
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.