Voir tous les résultats
IT/OT Architect f/m
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Based in Molsheim (Strasbourg) on one of the Group's largest sites worldwide, you will join our Architecture team within the Bio-Processing / BioContinuum / Process And Delivery business and, in close collaboration with our international teams, you will participate in the development and implementation of new and innovative technologies in an Agile / SAFe environment.
You will design and document the architecture of the components you oversee in our next generation ACE (Advanced Control Engine) platform, in collaboration with the other Architects and Product Owners with whom you actively communicate.
You supervise the execution of "Proof of Concept" projects to validate your technical choices and create the associated documentation.
You design and supervise the technical migration of legacy components to new technologies in line with the long-term architectural vision, to which you contribute.
Please send your application in English (cv + letter)
Who you are:
- An engineer or scientist with at least 8 years of experience in software engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in software architecture
- Very good communication skills, experience in complex projects and international environments
- Agile experience (SCRUM, Kanban, SAFe, …)
- Knowledge of PLCs, PLC programming (Codesys, Rockwell, ...) and associated languages (Ladder, Structured Text)
- You master the communication and data exchange protocols (OPC-DA, OPC-UA, Ethernet/IP, ...) and are aware of the security aspects related to these protocols
- You are familiar with Java, Spring Framework and Spring Boot, ReactJS, HTML and CSS technologies and have significant experience with several of them
- Fluent English
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com