Voir tous les résultats
SOD Global Quality Manager/ Electronics (Shizuoka)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Everything we do in Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
Spin-On Dielectrics (SOD) Global Quality Manager
Report to: Head of Global Quality Thin Films (California, US)
Direct reports: 0
The SOD Global Quality Manager will be part of the Thin Films Quality team located in Japan supporting the Thin Films SOD business globally and reporting to the Thin Films Global Quality Manager. You will be a key quality driver for SOD quality activities globally including complaint reduction projects, data visualization & data automation projects, data sharing projects with customers, customer facing quality topics, harmonization and best practice sharing among SOD manufacturing sites, and general quality improvement projects.
- Monitor SOD quality performance and lead efforts toward continuous improvement.
- Manage and drive programs to align with and perform against strategic SOD quality programs in the Thin Films Business Field.
- Develop and maintain an SOD Quality Roadmap, incorporated within the Thin Films Quality Roadmap.
- Prepare SOD Quality Updates and Communications for customers.
- Facilitate responses to customer quality requests which impact multiple SOD sites.
- Work with Site Quality to ensure effective root cause investigations are performed for SOD customer complaints.
- Lead customer and Internal Task Forces for SOD Quality issues with local site QA support.
- Support data automation and digitalization projects in SOD.
- Participate as a core team member on Project Boost data sharing use cases with customers.
- Support predictive techniques & advanced data science analytics within SOD to identify control points and ensure quality before product manufacturing.
- Lead harmonization and best practice sharing among SOD manufacturing sites.
- Monitor and report on SOD change projects including IQP, GCB and customer PCN status.
- A minimum of 10 years quality, manufacturing, or technical experience in a fast-paced time sensitive environment.
- Fluent in the English language, both written and spoken. Native level in Japanese.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, chemistry, or other technical disciplines.
- Chemical manufacturing or semiconductor industry experience.
- Strong communication skills with experience working in a collaborative environment.
- Experience with ISO9001 Quality Management Systems.
- Knowledge of statistical process control (SPC/SQC), root cause analysis and corrective action (CAPA), problem solving, FMEAs, Design of Experiment (DoE), continuous improvement (CI) activities, management of change, and document control systems.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple activities and projects.
- Data automation/data science experience.
- Proficient with statistical software including Minitab, JMP, NWA.
- American Society for Quality (ASQ) Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) or other relevant certification.
- ISO Certification (or equivalent) is preferred (such as ISO 9001-2015, ISO/TS 16949)
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt certification.
- Customer facing role experience
Recruiting contact: Fang Liu
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com