Voir tous les résultats
Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Technician
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Position primarily involves the safe and efficient manufacturing of API’s according to cGMP requirements. The role of Operator, Manufacturing 4 is primarily focused on supporting activities in the manufacturing environment, including but not limited to: equipment cleaning and setup, verification tasks during GMP manufacturing, and other production tasks as directed.
Show positive attitude, be respectful of others, and display MilliporeSigma (Merck) values and competencies.
Become a role model for other employees through superb work habits and excellent occupational behavior.
Demonstrate proper lab safety practices, and work in accordance with FDA, OSHA, EPA, DNR, DOT, and other regulatory agency guidelines
Consistently follow and actively promote proper safety protocols and PPE to other staff.
Maintain the safety and cleanliness of production areas and all related equipment during each shift, specifically maintaining potent compound handling techniques.
Utilize a wide variety of written procedures, including batch records and existing operating procedures with assistance from a supervisor.
Perform as a secondary operator for GMP production of APIs and intermediates.
Must be able to effectively operate production equipment during cleaning and as necessary to support production operations.
Communicate production status effectively through shift pass-off meetings and email.
Correct safety and process issue gaps as identified through standard inspections and audits in a timely and effective manner.
Participate in department wide execution of corrective and preventive action implementations.
Participate in implementation of department wide process improvement initiatives.
Escalate issues appropriately based on scope and urgency.
Who You Are:
- Associate degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, or related Life Science
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent AND 1+ years of pharmaceutical, chemical, or related production manufacturing experience
- Ability to read and understand written protocols
- PowerPoint, Email, etc.)
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Mechanical aptitude
- Able to operate hand tools, calculators and weighing / measuring devices
- Basic mathematical skills
- Possess a high degree of motivation and are a self-starter
- Ability to multi-task while paying close attention to detail
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift and move up to 50 pounds with the assistance of equipment or teammates as necessary
Additional Local Needs:
- Must be willing to work with highly potent / hazardous materials
- Able to utilize proper personal protective equipment which could include, but is not limited to:
- Respiratory protection (dust masks, half/full face respirators, supplied air, etc)
- MilliporeSigma issued work uniforms
- Lab Coats
- Full body protection (disposable coveralls, hazmat suits, etc)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.