Voir tous les résultats
End User Services Specialist / Group Function (Tokyo)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The role of End User Service (EUS) Specialist will be responsible for End user support, whether on the phone, in person, or remotely, related to computer systems, hardware, and software. This includes responding to users queries and providing technical assistance.
EUS Operation Duties
This role is responsible for EUS Operational Duties below:
End User Support
- Act as 1st and 2nd level onsite and remote support for incident management at the Meguro Office.
- Provide day-to-day support for physical and virtual Windows/Intel based Desktops, Laptops, Application S/W, Mobile and Printer.
- Provide day-to-day IT support to local and remote offices/end users using.
- IT support line (Ticketing system, Face-to-face support booth, Service Desk)
- In person (via call, email and instant messaging)
- Web Conferencing Support (BlueJeans, MS Teams).
- Provide communication to end users on local outages and service degradation, planned down-time activities, and global initiatives which impact to local end users.
- Local Executive Support.
- Work on the installation, configuration, and ongoing usability of end user equipment, including Laptop/Desktop, mobile phone, printers, other peripheral equipment and software.
- Work on Images builds, and co-ordinate with different teams to set up of user accounts.
- End user device lifecycle replacement (PC, Mobile, Printer).
- Support IT equipment deployment to staff on-boarding and off-boarding, with accurate tracking to IT asset management.
- Support all services relating to IT Asset Management, License Management and User Access management for end user software and hardware.
- Ensure compliance with all IT polices and standards.
- Provide Smart hands support to telecom, network, server and other IT infrastructure platforms team as required.
- Participate in Global IT teams initiatives or projects as required.
- Participate in Vulnerability Management process and take ownership of any High or Critical Vulnerability closures that require local on-site intervention.
- In depth knowledge of PC desktop (Required)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills on-site & remotely (Required)
- Excellent analytical, problem solving skills (Required)
- Knowledge of project management (Desired)
- Vendor management skill (Desired)
- Basic knowledge of server/network/hardware (Desired)
- 3+ years Good hands-on technical experience working as Desktop Support Engineer, Supporting Enterprise Users Windows operating systems and software. (Required).
- 3+ years of experience working in international and diversified organization (Desired).
- Experience in IT Project management (Desired).
- Experience with global IT project Japan rollout (Desired).
- Travel (Up to 10%) – Mostly within Japan. May require occasional trips to other site offices within Japan.
- Bachelor’s degree (4-year college degree) (Required)
- Microsoft Certification Program (MCP) (Desired)
- ITIL (Desired)
- Business-level Japanese speaker (Required)
- Business-level English speaker (Desired)
Recruiting Contact: Nozomu Yokota
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com