Voir tous les résultats
Product Specialist, Digital Sales
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
The Research Sales Organization of MilliporeSigma is seeking an Oligo Specialist. The Specialist will support the growth strategy for this portfolio across all market segments by leveraging all communication channels including phone, email, social, video and face-to-face as warranted. This role is responsible for establishing and executing business plans and sales strategies to defend, develop and differentiate the business with clear growth expectations. Internal cross-functional collaboration and creating value externally are key to this position.
- Consistently achieve sales targets established by leadership
- Effective execution of the defined sales strategy
- Efficiently manage territory through account mapping, planning and engagement with key stakeholders within an account including end users, KOLs (key opinion leaders) and procurement
- Maintain a level of technical and application competence associated with the specialist portfolio and utilize this knowledge to add value to the customer to ensure a personal and relevant approach with solutions and consultative selling approaches
- Submission of accurate forecasts and updates as requested on a timely basis
- Maintain effective and professional communication with internal and external customers
- Cross collaboration with other sales, technical, customer excellence, marketing, operations and product management professionals to mutually support customers
- Schedule and execute campaigns, promotions and product demonstrations within the defined territory
- Manage an effective pricing strategy to drive growth
- Ability to travel as necessary for meetings, training and customer visits if applicable
- Ability to sit for extended times (approximately 8 hours) at a desk using a computer.
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences or in business
- 5+years of sales experience
- 2+ years of demonstrated ability with various sales tools and technology, including but not limited to, Microsoft Office software, Sales Force or other CRM, Eloqua or marketing software, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator or other social platforms
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated experience in meeting/exceeding sales targets preferably with business-to-business sales experience
- Demonstrated experience in preparing and implementing tactical business plans at the territory and account levels
- Demonstrated capability of establishing relationships at all role levels to close the sales process
- Business acumen applied to the Life Science market
- Technical competency demonstrated in and around a genomic portfolio including product knowledge, product application and product positioning for each market segment
- Experience with genomics, molecular diagnostics, PCR, qPCR, NGS and gene knockdown
- Experience selling custom configurable products
- Digital and social media savvy
- Knowledge of multiple supply chain procurement processes
- Demonstrated ability to work in a matrixed organization
- Demonstrated teamwork to achieve results
- Sales competency which includes selling skills including digital sales, relationship building, call planning, territory development, account mapping, pricing strategy, negotiation, navigating complex buying cycles, and closing skills.
- Sound judgment and problem-solving competency in customer complaints and leveraging the appropriate internal support functions to ensure customer solutions are driven in a timely manner so the role can continue to focus on territory growth
- Experience presenting technical content to a variety of customers including bench scientists and C-suite executives
- Excellent time management
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.