Voir tous les résultats
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Everything we do in Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
- Strong technical understanding of fundamental analytical chemistry.
- Experience in gas cylinder handling, piping and gas cabinet operation, knowledge on application development and method validation in chromatography and spectroscopy, and familiarity in operation of LC, GC, LC/MS, GC/MS, FT-IR, Raman, and LPC etc.
- Excellent in data analysis and report, and practical experience in the use of statistics to develop data reliability information,
- Expert in handling and maintaining various analytic equipment, and prepare/update technical documentation including SOPs, GLPs and calibration records.
- Develop and maintain safety procedure in compliance with applicable regulations and promote safety-first culture in laboratory.
- Accept task assigned, work independently, provide solutions, and interact in relevant technology and business fields
- Adopt/utilize digital means/programs to capture, store and analyze information and maintain security and confidentiality
- Conduct continuous improvement projects for enhancing safety, quality, and productivity
- Enable cross sharing of learning, insight and experience of materials processing and application between team members
Work with process safety team for overall status review
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree or above in relevant fields, e.g. Material Science, Analytical Chemistry, or Chemical Engineering etc.
- Hand-on experience in gas cylinder handling and sampling
- Knowledge of both classical and instrumented analytical techniques, particularly chromatography and spectroscopy.
- 3+ years industry experience, especially in gas and cylinder handling in relevant industry is preferred.
- Understanding of hazards of gases and chemicals and experience/knowledge of gas piping system are plus.
- Experience on semiconductor materials is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, and good data analyzing and reporting capabilities are essential.
- Experience with statistics/data analysis is a plus
- Excellent self-management competence, excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Team player, self-driven, willing to learn, and can-do attitude
Functional Area: Research & Development
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com