Voir tous les résultats
Data Quality & Compliance Lead (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
The ability to easily find, access, and analyze data across an organization is key for every modern business to be able to efficiently make decisions, optimize processes, and to create new business models.
As the Data Quality & Compliance Lead (all genders) in the Healthcare Digital & Data - Data Governance & Architecture team your role is twofold. On one hand you will work closely with the Data Architecture and Data Governance teams to ensure that all implemented use-cases, processes, and policies comply with company policies and regulatory requirements such as GxP. As such, you will be the primary interface to other teams such as the Data Privacy Office, Corporate Quality Assurance, and IT Security. On the other hand, you will be responsible for the definition and implementation of adequate processes and technological measures to ensure compliance and data quality within the Healthcare ecosystem. For this you will continuously exchange with data management teams across the Healthcare business functions to ensure alignment of standards and processes and encourage sharing of best practices within the broader community.
Who you are
- M.Sc. or PhD ideally in a data related field
- Agile mindset, a spirit of initiative, and desire to work hands-on together with your team
- 5+ years of industry experience in a data related field, at least 3+ years of experience in data privacy, data quality, or regulatory related topics
- Passionate to create value for our patients by unlocking the potential of data
- Familiarity with the data domains covering the pharma value chain (e.g. research, clinical, regulatory, manufacturing, supply chain, and commercial)
- Experience with regulatory topics such as GxP, data privacy (GDPR), and data security
- Knowledge of data protection procedures such as pseudonymization, anonymization, and encryption
- Knowledge of technical procedures for authentication and authorization
- Prior hands-on experience in coding and working with data is favorable
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com