Voir tous les résultats
Senior Specialist -SAP MDG
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title: Senior Analyst – SAP MDG
Senior Analyst – SAP MDG will be responsible for Execution of master data vision and strategy; processes and tools. Drive continuous improvement of data governance and data maintenance processes for implementing countries/entities. Develop processes, tools and integration for Master Data Processes, including data cleansing and data validation. Mapping of Master data and integration from the legacy environment to the target environment. Serve as the lead team member for the SAP implementation project representing data initiatives globally
Lead in the development and definition of Material/ Customer Master processes as Functional Consultant. Support Business Process Teams in development of Material/ Customer Master Data Cleansing Activities. Co-ordinate and support the development of the MDG and Data Migration processes for Material/ Customer Master including Data Map generation, validation and development, across all Business Process areas.
- Co-ordinate Data Migration integration with MDG for Material/ Customer Master across Business Process areas
- Provide input and support the development of Testing/Training materials and scenarios for MDG Data Objects.
- Co-ordinate MDG Team for the execution of activities and deliverables.
- Support and provide input to MDG Team Members in the development of the processes for Data Cleansing, Data Migration and MDG integration of MDG Data Objects including Business Partner (Customer, Vendor etc), Material Master and MDG Financial Objects.
- Co-ordinate and guide Material/ Customer Master BPO and associated SME's
- Provide advice and support for the definition of Data Standards across Master Data Objects
- Support the development and implementation of MDG User access requirements.
- Support the development and implementation of MDG interfaces
- Co-ordinate across legacy system to identify impacts and support development of solutions.
- Must be comfortable to work in Electronic city, Bangalore location
- 6+ years of working experience
- Expert in SAP master data (Customer and Material)/ integration related experience
- SAP-ABAP knowledge
- Has participated in at least two large information transformation engagements
- Ability to present and technical or new concepts across multiple levels of a global organization
- Experience managing or executing data cleansing, data mapping, and data governance areas, preferably in an SAP environment as well as integration across complex ERP landscapes!
- knowledge/experience of interfacing SAP with legacy systems
- Ability to work with and collaborate with all Teams and Individuals in the Business Teams and the SAP Teams toward developing a best practice data creation, maintenance, governance, quality and efficiencies
Desirable Skills Required
- A working knowledge of SAP MM or SD modules, and experience with SAP Activate Methodology, S4 HANA-1709 upwards
- Experience of SAP MDG, BO/DS, PI/PO, Fiori
- Experience working with offshore/remote teams
- Experience with implementing an S4/HANA and/or a multi-tiered SAP environment
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com