Voir tous les résultats
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
The Medical Representative operates within closely defined parameters and under close supervision. S/he contributes to the attainment of the Company’s growth targets by selling a defined range or type of products to specified customers. S/he applies a broad knowledge of the Company’s products and marketing techniques in order to close sales.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Generates sales of the Company’s products through close and regular interaction with established customers and by developing new projects.
· Implements sales and planned marketing programs.
· Ensures sales objectives are achieved.
· Makes calls on existing or potential customers and serves as front-line liaison between them and the Company in all matters concerning product and service delivery.
· Keeps abreast of new products / services and other general information of interest to customers.
· Continuously upgrades product knowledge and selling techniques.
· Provides information for forecasting market sales.
· To recognize a reportable Adverse Event (AE) or safety information and ensure that the necessary information is forwarded to the Local Pharmacovigilance Responsible Person (LPVR) in Merck, Inc. within 24 hours.
· On handling customer complaint, the employee must obtain and compile the information regarding a received complaint and to transfer the information to the local complaint manager
· Performs other functions that may be assigned/required from time to time.
· Business Unit Head, Cardio Metabolic Care & General Medicine
· District Manager
· Product Managers
· Key Accounts Associates, trade Sales Manager, Key Accounts Manager
· Senior Medical Representatives
· Pharmacists, Drugstore Personnel
Who You Are:
· Graduate of any Bachelor’s degree
· With Field Sales work experience
· Can interpret documents, write routine reports and correspondence
· Speak effectively
· Calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, percentages
· Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral form
· At least three years related experience and/or training
· Must have above-average know-how in computers, particularly MS Office - Excel, Word, PowerPoint and MS Outlook
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com