Voir tous les résultats
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
As a (Senior) Epidemiologist within the Global Epidemiology team, you:
- proactively contribute to the definition and development of the Real-Word Data strategy (mainly for regulatory purpose) for compounds within one of the key strategic therapeutic areas, and especially focusing on China, as well as on other countries in Asia
- use real world data in epidemiological and pharmaco-epidemiological studies (e.g., for comparative safety and effectiveness research) to generate real world evidence under your responsibility, by defining the best approach/ design, writing the study protocol, leading the study team, interpreting and communicating the results to relevant stakeholders
- develop a deep knowlegde on data sources available in China and other Asian countries for NIS/RWE, and share this knowledge with the team
- participate in standardization and quality efforts and provide epidemiological advice to various internal and external stakeholders
- timely and appropriately develop epidemiological sections for submission relevant documents, such as the Risk Management Plan, other safety documents (e.g., DSURs…), and any regulatory documents
- contribute actively to achievement of team and department goals
Who you are:
- You have a Masters’ or Doctoral degree, or PhD in (pharmaco)epidemiology, and you are comfortable in Business English.
- At least 5 to 7 years of (pharmaco)epidemiological experience either in the academic setting, or in CROs, or in the Pharmaceutical/ Biotechnology Industry
- Demonstrated experience in studies based on secondary data use (database analysis, registries…) from different types (claims, EMR…)/ different healthcare environments (and especially in China/Asia…). Experience on studies based on primary data collection would be a plus
- Strong biostatistic/ analytical skills; medical/ pharmacological/ pharmacovigilance knowledge would be a plus
- Experience in at least one of our key therapeutic areas (Oncology, Neurology, Immunology, Cardiovascular, Metabolic) would be a plus
- Understanding of the regulatory environment and of standards used in our field (GPP, Chinese guidelines on RWD…)
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexity, juggle priorities and deliver on tight deadlines
- Aptitude to work under pressure within a highly matrixed organization, with strong performance orientation
- Results driven; Collaborative; Act purposefully; Flexible
- Exhibit routine and complex problem-solving skills, and recommend improvements and alternative solutions to resolve problems
- Able to learn and apply state-of-the-art epidemiological methodology
- Ability to communicate in a credible and confident manner, and to communicate technical areas clearly to non-technical audiences
Functional Area: Research & Development
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com