Voir tous les résultats
AEM Global Platform Support Lead (Service Delivery Manager)
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
US employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date unless an accommodation is granted by The Company. The Company uses the definition of fully vaccinated assigned by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention for purposes of considering satisfaction of this requirement which is a condition of employment.
This role works closely with Information Management and business partners throughout the organization to translate complex business requirements into executable test cases on the AEM platform. You will maintain a high degree of technical competence with the latest web testing technologies with an emphasis on mobile devices. You will work with vendors, strategic partners, and internal resources to facilitate delivery of projects on-time, on-budget, and on-quality. And establish strong, effective, working relationships with the client base across the organization. You will co-ordinate and direct the global support team on daily activities and handle Release Management for the Adobe Web platform hosting ~350 marketing sites. You will maintain and enhance the test architecture for the platform and enable automation.
Who You Are:
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience testing customer facing websites on a variety of platforms.
- Experience in working on Adobe Experience Manager websites required
- Healthcare domain experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science is preferred
- Experience in delivering highly automated functional and unit testing capability in support of rapid development utilizing a variety of tools
- Ability to manage and execute regression test coverage on a digital platform that supports multiple web sites and applications.
- Experience managing security and penetration testing on web platform, coordinating activities and proactively defining and implementing best practice solutions
- Experience with Responsive Web sites and best practices in multi-channel environments.
- Experience in testing mobile applications
- Strong SDLC experience: familiarity in Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Proven success working with multicultural vendor teams in a highly diverse geographic team across all time zones
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently and investigate improvements to processes
- Ability to develop and maintain a test architecture across multiple digital devices supporting responsive web platforms
- A background of implementing an automated development framework in support of rapid development of multiple sites
- Experience of collaborating with multicultural teams in various geographies across all time zones.
- You have strong communication and negotiation skills and the Ability to communicate effectively at multiple levels of the organization
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.