Voir tous les résultats
Principal Project Engineer-DC
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
As a key leader in facility capital project execution, you will be responsible for securing resources and using formal project management processes and tools to manage resources, budgets, risks and scope. You will plan, monitor and manage internal projects from initiation through design, construction, commissioning and closeout. You will have the ability to understand and provide direction to assure compliance with MilliporeSigma's and external regulatory agencies' policies, codes, standards and regulations. Projects will vary significantly in size and complexity. Typical range could be $250k up to $20MM with potential to include multiple disciplines and up to $50MM in expenditures. These projects will require detailed planning across all functions, alignment between multiple stakeholders, and effective communication at all levels within the organization.
Who you are:
- You have an undergraduate degree in engineering, preferably in Mechanical or Civil Engineering.
- You have over 15 years of experience leading projects in industrial facilities. Typical range could be $250k up to $20M with potential to include multiple disciplines and up to $50M in expenditures.
- A masters degree in business (MBA) or advanced engineering degree desired
- Chemical process industry experience is desirable. Distribution center experience is desirable
- PMP or other Project Management certification preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency in communication, delegation, team building, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Expertise with AutoCAD and SAP is highly desirable
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.