Voir tous les résultats
Marketing Director, Tepotinib
A career with EMD Serono is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Serono is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
As the Director (all genders), Tepotinib Marketing is to be part of the Global Launch Team and contribute to develop launch & brand strategy, leading projects to maximize Tepotinib value in NSCLC, organizing promotional events and providing commercial expertise to asset and tumor teams as required. Specifically, the post holder will be assigned tasks and responsibilities, not necessarily restricted to the following: Projects to maximize the value of Tepotinib in NSCLC; Lead and/or support the development of strategic launch & marketing plans for Tepotinib in NSCLC; Develop and execute launch and marketing plans in collaboration with the cross functional brand team; Assess existing and potential markets, competitors, customers and payers and develop product strategies to optimize product positioning, branding and customer acceptance; Develop promotion and marketing strategies and tactics to differentiate Tepotinib and build the value proposition relative to market opportunity; Lead specific projects on behalf of the cross functional brand team and be responsible for achieving deliverables as defined in the launch and brand plan. Those projects include salesforce and training materials for the countries, customer insights, segmentation and messaging by segment, patient materials, congress presence, etc.; Lead or support the related Task Force initiatives, liaising with core market representatives to ensure materials are optimally developed and subsequently implemented in our key markets; Participate in life-cycle planning: commercial evaluation of the market dynamics, competitive landscape, medical treatment practice, and unmet needs to prioritize and recommend the best strategies to maximize the value of the brand; Lead projects and manage cross-functional teams.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 8+ years experience in the pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical industry
- 4+ years of pharmaceutical experience in Oncology Brand Marketing, market research, and new product development LCM from development trough launch across multiple regions and countries.
- Experience in the oncology disease state a must
- Regional marketing experience from pharmaceutical industry would be ideal, while country marketing experience is acceptable.
- Scientific acumen combined with the ability to lead through an in-depth understanding of multiple end markets in both traditional and non-traditional pharmaceuticals
- Successful design and implementation of strategies with an ability to define a clear path in a complex environment, utilizing strong analytical skills to navigate through complex challenges, overcoming areas of ambiguity and deliver well thought out business solutions to seize opportunities for business growth
- Ability to translate concepts and methodologies to multiple countries
- Ability to work effectively in a team structure and effectively access, interact with, and influence various internal and external audiences as needed to support strategic initiatives, goals and objectives
- Expert level understanding of the commercial, clinical, and regulatory aspects of business
- Up to 40% domestic and international travel
- Advanced degree strongly preferred.
- New product and due diligence exposure a plus with familiarity and preferable experience with NSCLC indication
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.