Voir tous les résultats
Key Account Manager, Manhattan NY
A career with EMD Serono is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Serono is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
As a Neurology & Immunology focused Key Account Manager (KAM) at EMD Serono, you will be accountable for the business management and sales results of an individual territory. You will serve as the primary liaison between diverse internal and external customers. The role is best described as a Specialty Field Sales role, engaging with Large Academic Centers, Multiple Sclerosis Centers and private Neurology practices. An ideal candidate will possess a solid foundation of consultative selling skills and proficiency in building productive customer alliances. Additionally, you should have demonstrated success in establishing and maintaining product market leadership and an established network of relationships with neurologists. We are seeking strong and determined sales leaders willing to make a daily impact on patient outcomes. Travel within territory covering Manhattan and Brooklyn, NY, and surrounding areas. A valid and active driver’s license is required.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- 5+ years of experience selling in the MS market or specialty biologics market with the ability to conduct highly scientific conversations at a clinical level
- Clear personal level of accountability and ownership of results
- Proven ability to communicate and collaborate across teams in successful pursuit of goals
- Strong technical proficiency with experience selling in a virtual environment using digital tools, CRM & social media
- Sales experience in MS or Neurology environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in biology or a science-based program
- Knowledge of managed care and reimbursement systems and experience with pull-through strategies
- Willingness to commit to be a focused and eager learner in the neurology and immunology field
- Actively demonstrates the highest level of professionalism, ethical behavior and integrity
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.