Voir tous les résultats
Office Based Digital Sales - Sales Associate
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Performance Materials is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
The Research Sales Organization of MilliporeSigma is seeking a Sales Associate to support the growth strategy for pharma/biotech divisions. The Sales Associate in Research Solutions is responsible for selling the Life science portfolio leveraging all communication channels including phone, email, social, and video and as warranted. The Sales Associate is responsible for establishing and executing business plans and sales strategies in collaboration with a team to defend and develop existing account sales, cross-functional collaboration and value-creation. The Sales Associate (SA) is an entry level Sales position designed to learn on the job with guidance from Regional Sales Director. The SA will work as a team with other SAs to determine and assign appropriate activities and opportunities for this position. Sales Associates are responsible for achieving sales targets in an assigned territory through effective execution of the sales strategy and proactive (outbound) contact, overall territory management, and team collaboration. The ideal candidate is results oriented, driven and curious. An agile, highly collaborative and early adopter mindset is preferred.
- Consistently achieve sales targets established by leadership
- Effective execution of the defined sales strategy
- Maintain a level of technical and application competence and utilize this knowledge in a manner which will enable him/her to add value and promote customer improvement
- Submission of accurate quarterly forecasts and forecast updates as requested on a timely basis.
- Maintain effective and professional communication with customers both external and internal
- Schedule and execute campaigns and promotions within the defined territory.
- Manage effective pricing strategies to include, but not limited to: Contracts, Pricing Agreements, Renewals, negotiations, and implementations.
- Ability to travel as necessary for meetings, training and customer visits if applicable
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences or in business or similar disciple
- 1+ years of experience working with various sales tools and technology, including but not limited to, Microsoft Office software, Sales Force or another CRM
- Demonstrated experience in meeting/exceeding sales targets preferably with business-to-business sales experience
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- General understanding of the Life Science Research marketplace and market business trends
- Digitally savvy and social
- Demonstrated ability to work in a matrixed organization inspiring teamwork to achieve results.
- Sales competency which includes selling skills including digital sales, relationship building, call planning, territory development, follow-up and closing skills.
- Technical competency demonstrated in product knowledge, product application and product positioning for research
- Demonstration of good presentation skills
- Good time management skills
- Demonstrated team and individual goal-oriented mindset and accomplishments
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.