Voir tous les résultats
Senior Controlling Analyst
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As Senior Controlling Analyst, you will directly interact with Controllers and the Management. Your primary responsibility is to provide reliable forward-looking activities to monitor business performance, including qualitative annotation, as necessary. Proactively respond and implement relevant changes that may impact business decisions.
You will be highly involved in the regular reporting cycles, which requires insightful analysis of financial and non-financial data and deviations. You may be responsible for preparing the budgets and forecast, develop reports or data references from it, and managing system tools, and databases.
In your role, you will be collaborating globally across organizations on a regular basis or special projects and initiatives. You will be reporting directly to a Team Lead for administrative and other business requirements.
Who you are:
- Graduate of Finance/Accounting, MBA is an advantage, CPA/CIMA/CMA not required but an advantage.
- Experienced in finance operations in local or shared services setting, at least 10 years focus on business controlling e.g. financial analysis, reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
- Experienced in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry and scientific background an advantage
- Able to adapt in a complex and fast-paced environment, with high expectations for performance in an atmosphere of continuous change.
- Curious, Innovative and always looks ways to improve.
- Collaborative with good communications skills
- Fluent English language required
- Travel availability
- Management reporting (Preview, Review, and Business Analysis Meeting), and able to provide insightful analysis for Business Analysis Meeting.
- Ability to manage big data with a high focus on reliability and quality.
- Experienced in standardization and harmonization projects, robotics process automation is an advantage.
- Proficient in ERP and other reporting tools, Tableau skills would be an advantage.
- Background in project management, quality management and continuous improvement.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills. Strong working application knowledge: SAP and/or other ERPs, TM1, QlikView, Business Intelligence and/or Business Objects Finance
- Command of analytics and modeling and simulation skills
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail and accuracy
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com