Voir tous les résultats
Administrative Assistant (all genders) Strategic Innovation in part-time - limited for 2 years
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As the Administrative Assistant (all genders) at our department in Darmstadt you will be executing all administrative tasks to allow a smooth run of the day-to-day business. This includes a diverse scope of activities, such as the preparation and handling of business correspondence, travel planning and expense reports and the appointment and calendar management. You will be creating and processing purchase requisitions (BANF in SAP), handling invoices and using Hype idea management software. As a successfull support for meetings and events, you will also be responsible for scheduling, infrastructure (meeting rooms, technical equipment), distributing flyers, catering, guiding external guests and collaborating with the subsidiary´s Event Management. To ensure the correctness of all data bases, you will be responsible for the maintenance of various innovation data bases, address lists and the department EVA page. The preparation of presentations in Power Point and departmental reports will also be part of your diverse function.
Who you are:
- Secondary education and formal commercial training/qualification as Administrative Assistant (all genders).
- Customer-oriented approach with a proactive mindset to support in any business activities and to interact and cooperate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Openness for fresh ideas, flexibility, an innovative mindset and the desire to deliver high quality work.
- Very good communication skills and the ability to interact smoothly with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Business fluent in English and German.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com