Voir tous les résultats
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The QC Technician is responsible for the testing of all raw materials intermediates and products from the plant. Other responsibilities include the sampling of products, in-process control testing, calibration of analytical instruments, green labelling of raw material intermediates and products, of analytical techniques, stability study and reference standard testing, analytical documentation control, drafting of analytical monographs, Environmental test samples, management of the Chemical stores area.
*Please note this is a Limited-Term Contract
YOUR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Requirement to work shift is an essential pre-requisite of this job function.
- Having all Raw materials and intermediates tested in a timely manner to keep the plant running.
- Testing products in time for shipping to the customer.
- Completing all IPC tests in time and setting shift priorities based on plant requirements.
- Responding quickly and positively to plant requirements.
- Maintaining Stability study program.
- Participating positively in team activities.
- Maintaining complete and accurate records.
- Effective and efficient use of laboratory equipment.
WHO YOU ARE
Education: Essential: Third Level Qualification –Science / Chemistry discipline or equivalent
Desirable: Experience in a range of analytical techniques, particularly HPLC and GC.
- Previous experience in a quality control role in an FDA/IMB regulated environment required
- Some experience in a Quality Control role in the Pharma Industry with experience in HPLC/GC.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and good organisational skills.
- Mature judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making ability.
- Ability to operate in a team-based environment.
- Skilled in the use of computers.
- Experience in a wide range of analytical techniques.
- Understanding of cGMP environment and regulations.
- Fluent in English – written and oral.
- Good attention to detail.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com