Voir tous les résultats
Director, Medical Outcomes Science Liaisons (MOSLs)
A career with EMD Serono is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Serono is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
You will provide medical expert advice to ensure proper development and promotion of new products. Develop medical product information and stay informed on scientific trends and competition. Maintain relationships with target opinion leaders and trains local teams in medical topics. Serve as the primary point of clinical and Health Economic Outcomes Research (HEOR) contact for assigned key accounts to help support appropriate access to EMD Serono products in the following segments: national corporate accounts and their enterprise, Integrated Health Networks (IHN’s), and channel partners (may include targeted government accounts). Deliver and/or coordinate presentation of all evidence-based clinical and/or economic value proposition presentations to support assigned accounts. Impact a range of important customer, operational, project and service activities within own team and other related teams, including contributing to the understanding of value evidence for our products with key accounts. Ensure continuous and consistent communication with key internal partners on projects and customer related activities. Train MACS Team, and other teams as appropriate, on clinical and health outcomes resources.
Who you are:
- PhD, PharmD, MD or equivalent in a relevant discipline (i.e., health outcomes, economics, health services research, epidemiology)
- Minimum of 5+ years of pharmaceutical or biotech experience in Health Outcomes or as a medical/pharmacy director at a health plan with formulary decision-making responsibilities
- Technical expertise across key disciplines of Heath Economics and Outcomes research
- Ability to master the clinical and health econmomic evidence and able to effectively communicate complex material to a wide variety of audiences
- Significant experience and successful track record of working cross-functionally with field and internal teams to achieve company objectives
- Advanced communication skills with proven ability to interact effectively with executive-level customers
- thorough understanding of the US payor market, current trends and evidentiary needs
- Field experience providing clinical and health outcomes support to US payers required
- Thorough understanding of FDMA 114, 21st Century Cures, new draft FDA Guidances and its implications to the development and dissemination of health economic evidence to the payer audience
- Experience in managing multiple projects across a variety of health outcomes methodologies
- Experience with CRM systems such as iConnect (Veeva), promotional scientific medical regulatory processes (PSMR), etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Excellent relationship building and networking skills
- Solid understanding of pharmaceutical and promotional compliance guidelines and regulations
- Fluency in English (oral and written)
- Ability to travel up to 70%
- Prior experience with specialty products highly desirable
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.