Voir tous les résultats
IT End User Specialist
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Provide day-to-day IT support to local and remote offices/end users using ticketing system, in person, via IT support line, email and instant messaging
- Work on Images builds, installation, configuration, and ongoing usability of end user equipment, including Laptop/Desktop, mobile phone, printers, other peripheral equipment and software and co-ordinate with different teams to set up of user accounts.
- Install and configure new hardware and software as required, ensuring accurate reporting of software usage, ensure licenses are obtained through correct channels prior to performing installation and accurate maintenance of asset records after installation
- Render IT Admin functions as required
- Work with Global teams to manage Infrastructure Onsite Support Requirements
Who you are:
- 2-5 or more years in a L2 Desktop/helpdesk support role with demonstrated proficiency in troubleshooting, technical problem solving, outstanding customer support.
- Highly proficient in Windows hardware and software support
- Good knowledge of Microsoft O365 Platform.
- Good knowledge of mobile devices (iPhones, iPads), including working with MDM solutions such as Intune, etc.
- Good troubleshooting experience in wireless, printing, mobile, VPN, browser-related portals, hardware support and service, AV system support, desktop network troubleshooting.
- Positive person with can do attitude.
- Supplier Management experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree (4 year college degree) is preferred
- Experience working on Global or Large Enterprise Corporation is preferred
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com