Voir tous les résultats
Technical Service Specialist
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Technical Support Specialist/Scientist serves as the primary technical source for supporting sales activities within responsible regions mainly in China. Technical Support Specialists/Scientists are expected to utilize their technical expertise to solve the technical issue from customers and internal or external sales by providing professional advice, tools, information and experiments.
- To provide primary technical advice to customers mainly over the phone or in email manner.
- To provide customers with technical information and/or tools
- To work on customers’troubleshooting and/or complaints with a technical issue
- To provide customers demo or/and technical guide in the field when necessary
Who you are:
- Master/PhD. degree with 1-2 years’ experience
- Solid professional technical background such as immunology, molecular biology, cell biology etc
- Nice expression and communication skill is required
- Good command of English
- Good team player and quick learner
Functional Area: Commercial
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com