Voir tous les résultats
Digital Director - BioProcessing
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Head of Digital BioProcessing
This role has three key focus areas
- Create clear strategy for Digital transformation across eCommerce, eMarketing and eTools
- Ensure successful, planned execution of the strategy
- Work to create real change in team mind set as we pivot to a more digital viewpoint
- Responsible for creating a clear strategy and driving results for eCommerce, from customer acquisition to development and retention through eBusiness digital channel solutions. Responsible for specific sales targets linked to eCommerce.
- Responsible for driving eMarketing operations. Moving current marketing communications to a more multi-channel approach and using digital tools to increase marketing communications impact.
This will require strong collaboration with the existing MarCom team, Field Marketing and other departments
Responsible for the management of the Digital Tools portfolio. Driving education and awareness of what is possible, collaborating with multiple departments to solve current Go To Market (GTM) problems digitally, and acting as central point for alignment and execution of the various projects. As well as strong collaboration within the team, creating and leveraging a successful network in the wider group organization will be essential to success.
The role is also responsible for the gradual change of the BioP mindset to embrace a more digitally focused future. Therefore, broad stakeholder engagement, communication, and joint planning are critical to success
- This position is within the BioP LT and therefore the role also has responsibility to drive sustainable success of BioP China.
- Success will be determined by the effective implementation of the strategic pillars of expansion, value extraction, customer experience, sales and marketing effectiveness and operations efficiency.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Information Technology MS, MBA is a preferred.
- Ideal Candidates will have 12+ years work history in Sales, eProcurement/e-Commerce/digital marketing, preferred experience in LifeScience
- Strong strategic planning and organizational skills, and Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent data analysis and ability to apply these skills to generating business decisions and experience developing cross-functional internal relations working relationships including sales, IT, marketing, operations
- Proven ability to see improvement opportunities and address with creative solutions
- Proven track record of manage and report on opportunity metrics and revenue Working knowledge of customer procurement systems and practices including B2B, B2C, etc.
Functional Area: Commercial
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com