Voir tous les résultats
Sales Support Coordinator
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Performance Materials is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
The Sales Support Coordinator is a key member of the Bioprocessing Americas Sales Support Team. The Sales Support Coordinator performs a variety of activities that support our North American Account Managers and customers, serving as a dedicated contact to sales for commercial needs such as quotes, sample requests, and general sales reports and inquires. In addition to directly supporting the sales team, may act as a liaison between Customer Service, Technical Service, Operations, and Quality as necessary in support of sales efforts.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide best-in-class sales and customer support via telephone and email
- Process quotation and sample requests
- Email customers with product/sales information as requested by Account Manager
- Run sales reports as requested
- Support requests for account, opportunity, and contact maintenance in SalesForce.com
- Support process improvement projects as needed
- Take notes and capture and communicate actions/outcomes from critical customer meetings as needed
- Assist in reconciling forecast information against orders
- Track and follow-up on requests of internal partners as needed on behalf of sales
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- 1+ years of experience using multiple computer systems and a combination of the following: Oracle, SAP, Lotus Notes, SalesForce.com, and Microsoft Office programs including MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, TEAMS, and SharePoint
- 1+ years of Project Management, SOP or process workflow documentation, or Process/Workflow Improvement experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in both verbal and written
- Excellent time management & organizational skills
- Produce work that is well executed, accurate, & attentive to detail and take ownership of all interactions; resourceful and willingness to go above and beyond.
- Able to meet the challenges of a fast-paced, high-energy environment, while maintaining a strong level of professionalism
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.