Voir tous les résultats
Operations Manager - FG Assembly & Material Handling
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Performance Materials is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
Reporting to the head of Danvers Operations, the Production Manager is a member of the Danvers Operations leadership team. The role manages the production and functions involved in the FG Assembly & Material Handling work centers (Assembly, Boxing, Picking, Kitting – all 5 shifts) supporting Single use business with strong double digit growth year over year. The role optimizes production output based on equipment efficiency and capacity, materials supply, and staffing resources. The role delivers volumes required to meet demand in the most efficient way to ensure quality and financial performance in a safe environment. Clean room environment and 24/7 shift model.
- Ensures that performance targets and measurements are in place and are being achieved for customer satisfaction, safety, quality, productivity environmental compliance and financial results.
- Ensures that the areas of responsibility within the Mobius operation are effectively structured with skilled and motivated people capable of achieving the day to day activities and long term goals.
- Selects the best available talent and trains, coaches and evaluates direct reports, ensuring retention of key staff. Ensures job results are maintained through coaching, counselling, disciplining employees and planning, monitoring and appraising job results.
- Challenges both him/herself and the team through the performance management system and continually enhances the skill level of his/her organization by investing in the development and learning of the organization's employees.
- Promotes a climate of positive employee relations by fostering two-way communication and by resolving employee issues in a timely manner.
- Develops and encourages Best in class expertise in the FG Assembly & Material Handling production areas with a focus on innovation, Process excellence and cost reduction. The FG Assembly work center is recognized for its technical expertise on existing and new technology.
- Ensures that operating and capital expenditure plans are established and ensures proper execution of these plans.
- Ensures that the FG Assembly work center is operating to the relevant regulatory, safety, local and environmental requirements
- Ensures that there is a strong, active partnership between the operation, Corporate business partners and Customers
- Actively participates within the Extended Operations management team to ensure the overall success of the Mobius operation.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all applicable GMP, Environmental, Health and Safety legislation & adherence to procedures for area of responsibility
Who you are:
- B.S. in Engineering, Operations Management or equivalent discipline, strong communication and leadership skills with minimum 10 years of manufacturing experience.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.