Voir tous les résultats
Working Student for maintaining oncology product literature database (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As Working Student (m/w/d) you will support feeding the product literature database. By assessing the publication abstracts of the weekly literature searches you will decide, which papers are to be uploaded to the database. In addition, you will order full texts of the selected scientific publications and monitor the ordering process. For clarification of technical details you will communicate with database users and the external vendor. Other tasks might be data analyses with Excel or updating of PowerPoint presentations.
- Student of Medicine, Biology, Pharmacy, Chemistry or related fields (completed Bachelor/Physikum preferred)
- Fluent English, esp. confident in reading and understanding medical literature
- Basic understanding of oncology and clinical data
- German knowledge of advantage
- Autonomous, thorough and methodical work approach
- Experienced with MS-Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com